Ripley Armored Cable Slitter
|(Model # 37880)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The Miller ACS, Armored Cable Slitter is a professional grade tool ideal for slitting the corrugated copper, steel, or aluminum armor layer on Fiber Feeder, Central Tube,
Stranded Loose Tube fiber optic cables and other armored cables.
Cable Slitter Features:
- Versatile design allows jacket or shield slitting on non-fiber optic configurations as well
- Tool slits outer polyethylene jacket and armor in one operation
- Performs longitudinal slitting and circumferential (ringing) for end stripping
- Blade rotates 90 degrees by activating blade lever, allowing easy mid-span preparation (ringing and slitting)
- Adjustable from 0.315" to 1.125" cable O.D.
- Adjustable blade depths to accommodate different cable coverings
- “Roller” style cable follower provides cable stability and allows for
easier tool movement along the cable
- Rugged anodized aluminum and steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A. Patent Nos.: 505, 056S
- Replacement blade: CB 251-K (37884)
- Height: 5"