Channel Vision IR Coax Adapter
|(Model # IR-4101)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The IR-4101 is an IR coax adapter that works with Channel Visionís IR coax engine to enable the transmission of Infrared remote control signals onto the same coax cable that delivers your cable TV.
IR Coax Adapter Features:
- Plasma Proof IR receiver
- Compatible with IR-4000, E2200IR, E3200IR, E4200IR, and P-0321
- Voltage Requirements 8 - 12 VDC
- IR Frequency Range Supported 30 kHz - 60 kHz
- Quick and easy installation
- Available in Black color
- Versatile mounting accessories allow for 3 installation methods:
- Very small receiver utilizing the IR receiver holster mounted directly on the TV or on a surface within the line of sight of your remote control
- In-cabinet tube type receiver utilizing the hole mount
- Unobtrusive desktop type receiver utilizing the tabletop mount