NEC Dterm PSIII Wireless Zone Transceiver
|(Model # 0230074)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Access to the communications network by the Dterm PSIII Wireless Phone user is gained through radio connection with one of several Zone Transceivers (ZT) installed on the premise.
Wireless Transceiver Features:
- Each Zone Transceiver provides for up to three simultaneous connections to Dterm PSIII users
- ZTs are placed in an overlapping pattern to provide continuous radio coverage by at least 2 ZTs
- With the proper placement of ZTs throughout the facility, users can move about the area while communicating, (or idle) and have their calls follow them
- Zone Transceiver dimensions: approximately 5.4" x 6.3" x 1.6"
- The ZT is supplied with mounting hardware and can be installed on walls, from ceilings, infrastructure or in drop ceilings
Display all product SKU information
| 0230074-R || Refurbished