Viking CL Series Wireless Analog Clock
|(Model # CL-A12)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
CL Series Wireless Analog Clock provides reliable and accurately synchronized clocks for the entire facility. Eliminating dedicated clock wiring can save you thousands of dollars on installation and also allows for easy retrofitting of an existing installation.
CL-A12 Analog Clock Features:
- While most wireless systems are limited to the range of the transmitter, Viking’s system is not - Each clock acts as a Repeater (transceiver), meaning the secondary clocks both receive and retransmit the signal, maximizing signal transmission distances
- Internal antenna
- Built-in diagnostic mode for easy maintenance
- Black ABS case and polycarbonate crystal
- 915 – 928 MHz frequency-hopping technology eliminates interference with other wireless products and requires no FCC license
- Installation merely involves inserting batteries or connect to power and hang clock
- Input Sensitivity: -103 dbm
- Color: Standard black
- Dial: Durable polystyrene material
- Designed for use with Advanced Clock Controlled Tone / Message Generator (Model #: CTG-2) and RF Transmitter / Repeater (Model #: CL-RFT)
- FCC Compliant
- Optional double mount housing available CL-DMA12/16
- Available Clock Diameters:
CL series clocks cannot be used as stand alone clocks. They must be used in conjunction with CTG-2 master clock and one or more CL-RFT transmitters.
Display all product SKU information
| CL-A12 || 12"
| CL-A16 || 16"