Valcom Round Analog Clock, Black, Surface Mount, 110Vac
|(Model # V-A11012)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Round Analog Clock offers an innovative 2-wire correction which provides instantaneous time corrections following power outages and daylight saving time. A single cable pull may be used to connect a clock, a speaker and a call switch thus saving thousands of dollars in dedicated clock cabling.
- 2-Wire Digital Communication Protocol: Provides immediate time correction following power failures and time changes
- Low Energy Circuit Design: Allows for the use of inexpensive Category 3/5/6 cable
- Automatic communication protocol selection
- Microprocessor-based movements recognize both 58th and 59th minute sync-wire
- May be used with other master clock systems
- Durable, long-lasting polystyrene dials
- Metal case
- Built-in self diagnostics
- Available in 12" (V-A11012) and 16" (V-A11016) diameter dimensions
- Average Current Consumption: 20 mA at 110Vac
110V clocks may not be connected with UTP Wiring.
Display all product SKU information
| V-A11012 || 12"
| V-A11016 || 16"